Monday, June 1, 2009

I have lost my mind!

Seriously, does something happen when you give birth that makes you insane? That is exactly what I think happened to me.
I know that when I was pregnant that I told MANY people "I will NEVER do this again! I hate being pregnant!" Yep, said it many times.....and now my crazy brain tells me "it wasn't that bad, you can do it again.....wouldn't it be nice to have another baby.....wouldn't it be cool if I could have a little girl.....wouldn't be that bad to do it all again" What is wrong with me?!

I've been telling Randy this for some time now....He usually responds with one of the following statements:
Uh, NO WAY!
No more babies!
Two is enough!
We're getting too old to have more.
And maybe a few others that I won't put on here for fear of being banned from blogger! lol

Then, last week his mom asks him if we could try for one more and maybe have a little girl. He asked me if I'd put his mom up to asking him that. For the record, the answer is NO. But, it made me think that maybe I'm not completely crazy because someone else thinks it's a good idea.
I know in my head now is not the time for another baby, but what about a year from now? Who knows.....I think a family of 5 would be great.

I think that I may have lost my mind to even think such crazy thoughts! And I KNOW Randy would agree! LOL

PS. Walker told me the other day that he wished he could have more brothers. I asked him "How many are we talking about?" Walker answers, "10! All brothers!" I respond with a laugh and say "That's not going to happen." Walker says "Why?" Me: "That's just too many kids. We'd never be able to buy you & Wyatt toys if we had that many kids in our family!" Walker: "Oh, well we don't need that many, I guess." LOL

3 comments:

  1. You are so funny! And no, you're not insane!

    Come on, try for a girl! Two was enough for me, but you can have three! LOL :)

    -Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if you and hubby are wanting another baby - GO FOR IT! If you wait until the time is right (according to whom anyways?) you might never want to try again. Just be careful...you might end up with more than just 1 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how you feel. I went to the OB the other day for my yearly and saw all these women, some pregnant, some with newborns, some just finding out the good news. I went home and cried. I want to experience that again! My doctor did give me some hope, even with the low chances of it happening. Now, the question is....do we spend the money on hopes we might get pregnant or do we spend the money on adoption?

    ReplyDelete