Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Time

Friday, June 19th, 2009

Wyatt is 6 months old today! Where has the time gone?
Then Now

My mother-in-law was released from the hospital today. Thankfully, she is doing much better. Thank you to all who had her in your thoughts and prayers. It was a very scary time for all of us and we are so happy she made it through the ordeal.

Weekend Happenings -- June 20, 21
Saturday
Took the boys over to my moms. Not as early as I'd liked, but I guess late is better than never. The price you pay for free babysitting, I guess.
Moving on......Randy and I did get a few things accomplished. I cleaned and sanitized the refrigerator and helped with some trim work. Randy painted. We then went back to my moms to get the boys and Randy put together Erika's new desk....guess it really wasn't free :) He was happy to do it though.
Father's Day
I can't believe this, but I have absolutely no pictures taken on Father's Day 2009. I don't know why I didn't think of it. I wish I had a pic of Randy (wearing his gift) and the boys.
I helped the boys make a shirt for their Daddy...with Walker's hand print and Wyatt's foot print. Walker painted a picture of a knight with a sword, shield and topped off with a bloody leg! LOL We went out for breakfast at IHOP then Randy went to the new house to paint. What a great way to spend Father's Day....Poor Daddy. :( We are thankful for all of his hard work.
Seems that all of our spare time (ha-ha) has been spent trying to get things ready for us to move in.....



1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures. We have the same bath seat. love it. Happy 1/2 birthday.

    ReplyDelete