Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Weight Watchers Blues

I'm having a really tough week with WW. I just feel hungry.....well, that's not necessarily true. I have had a sweet tooth this week. Maybe I'll soon be getting a visit from AF and that's why, IDK? I'm so afraid that I'll gain wait this week. I really think the only thing that saved me last week was that stupid stomach flu. I'm trying VERY hard today to have only healthy foods and to stay under points today. I had a huge salad for lunch. It was so good, but I'm totally craving one of those cupcakes I bought Walker yesterday.
I think about Walker and little Wyatt and know I MUST do well. I have to get this weight off so I can be around for them for a long, long time. After all, since Wyatt is my last baby, I need to be around to spoil my future grandchildren. :)
Ok, I feel better now. I've had my little pity party.

No comments:

Post a Comment