Thursday, March 26, 2009

Move over Monkey

I removed the monkey. I thought he was cute, but he's a bit of a nuisance....He get's in the way of people leaving comments, so he's outta here!! :)

Great news!!! My brother is now home from Afghanistan! He was actually on US soil a few days ago, but made it back to his home today. We're so happy he's home with his wife and kids. I know they missed him terribly.

No tournament this weekend. We got word from the coach today that the Ringgold Tournament has been cancelled. However, weather provided, we will be practicing Saturday morning. Randy and Walker will be at practice at 9am. Wyatt and I will follow shortly after my WW meeting.

Speaking of WW, today has been better. I'm still SUPER nervous about Saturday's weigh-in, but I'm hoping I can redeem myself in the last couple of days, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment