Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Vader Hater

That's right.....I'm dissin' Star Wars!
Does anyone else know the pain of finding a Darth Vader cake mold? Virtually impossible unless I want to pay premium price for a vintage 1980's mold on Ebay. Um, I don't think so.

The people who brought back Star Wars as Star Wars the Clone Wars and have sucked my 5 year old into the world of Star Wars should be incarcerated! Come on, if you're going to have something like that, please make a freaking cake mold! Since the stores around here don't have the licensing to make Star Wars cakes, I have to do it myself.

Right now, I'm a Vader Hater! UGH!!!!

I've done my research though and have found some great ideas...so, I'm going to make it myself. Walker's birthday isn't for a few more weeks, but I'll be sure to post pics. Hopefully it won't be a complete flop. I made him a Spider Man cake when he turned 4, but it was from a mold...I sure hope I can pull this off!

May the Force be with you (and me)!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with that! i'm sure it will turn out great and he will love it.

    ReplyDelete