Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Baseball Infused Easter

As I write this I am feeding my sweet baby boy. His right arm is tucked under my left and he is tickling the back of my arm with his tiny fingers. Oh, how I will miss this one day. It makes my heart ache to think of how fast he's growing. I thought about this often over the Easter weekend as I watched Walker in his parade, playing ball, his excitment on Easter morning to see what the Easter Bunny left him........I'll get to do this all over again with Wyatt, and that warms my heart...but where has the time gone? How has my baby grown into such a little man so quickly? When Wyatt is 5, like his big brother is now, Walker will be almost 11! Maybe it's because Wyatt will be 4 months old on Sunday or maybe it's because Walker's 6th birthday is just 3 weeks away that I am thinking so much about this....who knows. I told Randy that when my babies think they are too old for their mother, then I'm getting a tiny little puppy--a girl one, that I can dress up and will never talk back to me and will always want me. But I hope that will be many, many years from now and then it'll be about time for grandchildren! haha!!

Ok, moving on.....As you've hopefully read on my previous post, our Easter weekend started out a little bumpy. But, we had to move on and get up early Saturday morning for the LFORA Parade and Opening Ceremony.

The Parade

Opening Ceremony


Walker played a game at 2 and they won 8-1!! Way to go!! Walker is really enjoying baseball and is doing so well. We're so very proud of him.

Here's a shot of Wyatt and Nana at the game
Easter Sunday was a beautiful day. Here are Easter Morning pics:



The Easter Baskets

Wyatt with his basketWalker with his basket
I couldn't have ordered up better weather! I took Walker & Wyatt to church srevices ay Camp Jordan which was followed by an Easter Egg Hunt. We were invited by one of Walker class/ball mates and his family. Here are some pics:



And, they're off!


I'm done, Mom! Walker and the Easter Bunny
My two sweet boys!

Later at home we had our own Easter Egg Hunt.....

The eggs we colored the night before


Wyatt is supervising the egg hunt :)



The Hunt....


And, finally.....Walker gets to eat one of his eggs!




1 comment:

  1. love all the pictures. your easter eggs turned out very pretty. I think that's a great idea about a girl puppy! wonder which breed would be happy wearing tutus?

    ReplyDelete