Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Take me out to the ball game............

Well, practice anyway! Yes folks, it's that time of year again! As I mentioned in a previous post, we waited until the last day to get Walker signed up for baseball. We got a call from Walker's new coach last night and his first practice is on Saturday! Woo-hoo!! I'm so excited about ball season getting started. I guess the only bad thing is that it's still so cold out......but to me ball season means warm weather, so that should mean that it should be warm again any day now, right?! C'mon and agree with me...you know you're ready for spring just as much as I am!
I know none of the details as far as team name, colors or when games actually start. Randy talked to the coach, not me, so details are sketchy. I won't bash my dear hubby though, he's sick and wasn't thinking clearly when he answered the phone. I'll find out all I need to know on Saturday.
Sick or not, Randy will have to make a stop by the storage bldg to get Walker's baseball things out. I just hope he can find it before Saturday! Please keep your fingers crossed and say a little prayer that the glove, bat and balls are in the bat bag and are in an easy to find location! We didn't think the first practice would be so soon, so we're a little unprepared.
Let's play ball!!!!
Here's a pic from last year's ball season....can't wait to start posting new ones!
This was from Walker's very first ball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment