Friday, January 23, 2009

Week 2 working....

Well, this was my 2nd full week back to work. Good grief am I tired. I'm looking forward to the days when Wyatt is sleeping through the night. Oh well, it'll come one of these days....or weeks....or months.....or years....who knows!
Walker had an over-all good week at school. Today wasn't a very good day, but I'm happy that the rest of the week was green or better. One bad day out of 4, that's like a 75, and that's still a passing grade! :)
Walker is going to spend the night with Nana on Saturday. I hope he'll have fun and mind.

Not much else to talk about this week. But I did take a really cute picture of Wyatt right before we left to pick up brother from school. Walker won't hardly let me take his picture these days....so nothing new of him.
This cute little outfit is courtesy of Renee, Brianna & Brittany. Thanks ladies!

Isn't he just the cutest little thing!
Randy's been working a lot this week. He'll be working this weekend too--probably Saturday & Sunday. I think once Walker is off to Nana's, Wyatt & I will hit Babies R Us---need to make a couple of exchanges.
TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment