Friday, January 16, 2009

What a week!

And it's not quite over yet. Whew, I'm beat. Trying to work with a newborn and only 3 weeks post op (well 4 today---yes, Wyatt is 4 weeks old today!) is a bit more difficult than I thought it would be. Not that I thought it would be a piece of cake...but I think once I kind of figure out a schedule of some sort it will be better. It'll just take some time to get the hang of this kind of multi-tasking.
Here's are some pics of my new days....notice there is no make up and my hair is clean, but air-dried....hasn't been brushed since it was wet. YIKES! Thank God I work from home!

Yes, that's a paci in my mouth!

FEED ME NOW!!!!!

Quite bliss!


I'm so excited that my BFF, Stacey, has her new computer up and running and is back online!! She missed all of my pregnancy blog. Stac, in you're spare time I expect you'll go back to the beginning of it and read every word....LOL I'm so glad Stacey is online again!!!
Walker is going to have a fun weekend......I'll be sure to blog post-weekend, but Shari, Tyler and Olivia are coming in for a day visit. We're so excited to see them! The kids are growing up so fast....Walker asks about Tyler often. We all miss them!
Then, Sunday Renee and the girls will be over for a baby visit and then Walker has been invited to go with them to the movies--Thanks Nay-nay! He'll have a great time. Plus, it's a long weekend for Walker...Monday is MLK Day and school is closed. I think Mom is going to take Walker to McDonalds for a bit sometime on Monday so he can have a Happy Meal and play on the playground. I'm trying to decide if he should really get to participate in all this fun...he had a really bad day at school yesterday----so bad that it involved a trip to the ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE! OMG!! There's nothing quite like getting a call from the school telling you that your child has to spend the last 2.5hours of his day in the Principal's office because he chose to color on a desk and the wall while he was in timeout for misbehaving. UGH!!! So, Walker lost his DS, computer time and a couple of choice toys....plus his TV time has been limited as well. Here's hoping he gets a good report today......otherwise, more toys will be going.
****UPDATE**** Walker got a blue today!! YAY!!! They have color coding for their daily behavior. Red-Really needs improvement (this is the worst you can get), Yellow-Yucky Day, Orange-Okay Day, Green-Great Day, Blue-Best Day, Purple-Proud Day. I'm so happy he had a really good day at school today. Here is a picture of his blue check mark and one of Walker playing with his GI Joe when we got home.




Here are a couple of new pictures of Wyatt. He's getting so big! I don't know how much he weighs right now, but I think he's really packing on the lbs and inches!




Oh, I almost forgot to mention........Erika passed her lerners permit test!! In 10 short months she will be a licensed driver---OMG!! How scary is that!!! I'll tell you how scary, I was 20 when the child was born! There are people my age with kids her age! It makes me feel OLD!!! It really doesn't seem like that long ago she was just a baby like Wyatt. Well, at least she's old enough to baby sit! LOL Love ya, E! Congrats on passing your test!!!!


TTFN! Will blog again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment