Monday, January 12, 2009

Going back to work

Ok, so I'm a few days late getting these pics posted as I promised. Time seems to get away from me and I am usually tired....so, I'll just not give myself a timeline to post things for now....at least until Wyatt is sleeping through the night and I'm not like the walking dead most of the time :)
Today is my first day back to work. I'm nervous about getting a schedule going. I'm sure this first week will be an adjustment. Some may think I'm crazy for even attempting to go back to work after only 3 weeks, but since I work part time from home and can keep the baby with me, why not? Plus, the sooner I go back to work, the faster we save $$ to move.
Here are some pics over the last few weeks.
Wyatt's First Bath at Home

Christmas Eve at Ninny & Daddy Red's

Pop & Yaya's first time meeting Wyatt on Christmas Day

Uncle Perry meeting Wyatt for the first time on Christmas Day

Walker in the Star Wars costume from Uncle Perry

Anthony, Whitney, Walker & Wyatt-Christmas Day

Daddy & Walker

Wyatt

No comments:

Post a Comment