Wednesday, July 22, 2009

ok.......

so, I have properly chastised for not updating my blog as promised. I'm sorry. So, here's the stats.
I gained .4 at my weigh-in on Saturday. I was pretty bummed, but happy it wasn't more.
I'm trying harder this week, but I'm struggling every day. Since school has been out, it's been harder for me to stay focused on eating the right things.
Today, however, I took a new step in the right direction.....I exercised! Not for long, as I didn't choose an appropriate time for this, but I got in about 10-15 minutes and I found one on Comcast On Demand that I really like. So, I'm going to try it again tomorrow during nap time, or just after eating so I have a happy, content baby. I also went for a walk at the battlefield today. I think we walked almost 2 miles.

Milestone.....well, almost. Today Wyatt got up on all fours for the first time! It was the cutest thing, but I didn't get a picture. Next time, I'll try to be prepared. He didn't go anywhere, but he got up and looked like he could just take of crawling. He's growing so fast!

School....Walker will be entering the 1st grade in just 2 weeks! Yep, school starts on August 6th this year, which happens to be my birthday (36th). What happened to the day after Labor Day?

Here are a few pics of the kiddos from the last week or so.















No comments:

Post a Comment