Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lucky Girl

I don't know why, but today I'm feeling all sentimental. Maybe it's because I'm actually feeling human again, after being sick for what seemed like forever.....maybe it's the cool weather making me think of the holidays and how close it is to Wyatt 1st birthday.....whatever it is, I can't help to think how lucky I am.

I have a great husband of 15 years. He damn well can drive me crazy at times, and can be as moody as a woman in menopause, but he's all mine and I wouldn't change him for anything....except to maybe shave his face more often! (that's my not so subtle way of saying SHAVE, MAN, SHAVE!)

I have the most handsome boys ever. My children, my beautiful boys -- who I thought, at one point in life, I'd never have and now couldn't imagine life without. They are both happy and for the most part healthy. They are thriving, growing and learning new things every day.

I'm even beginning to love doing homework with Walker. For forever it has seemed like such a frustrating chore, but [for] now it's become so much fun to watch him learn and grow....and most importantly, be excited about learning.

I think that life isn't perfect. Things aren't always what I'd like them to be. But overall, I'm a lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment