Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fall

Hey, Yall!
It's been a beautiful fall day here in Northwest Georgia! We finally have some sunshine again. It's so nice to have weather that's perfect for opening the windows!
I'm looking forward to the leaves changing, carving pumpkins and Halloween. It will be Wyatt's first Halloween and we're so excited. We're looking forward to helping out with a haunted house and, as always, trick or treating! I love that Halloween is on a Saturday this year!

Joke of the day:

What do you get when you divide the circumference of your jack-o-lantern by its diameter?

Pumpkin Pi!


hehe!

PS. Why don't you check out one of my favorite blogs...... http://www.onescrappychick.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. hey - thanks so much for linking me!!! i love the joke. I'm all about pumpkin this year. I plan on doing a whole post about it. lol.

    ReplyDelete