Friday, September 11, 2009

real quick.....

Wanted put up a post. Wyatt and I have been sick this week and now the hubby has come down with it. I'm just hoping that we can keep Walker from getting it.
Took Wyatt to the doc yesterday. Double ear infection and sinus infection is what he has. Fever was gone this morning, so I took him to daycare....we'll see how it goes. I have gotten little work done this week, which means I'll be working all weekend. Having no sick time or vacation time is for the birds. I hope that one day I'll be an "official full-time" employee so I have those benefits again. But for now, this is what it is.
I digress......back to the doctor appointment. So, Wyatt is 2 weeks shy of his 9mo. wellbaby visit, but I had to post his stats as of yesterday.

Weight- 19lbs 12oz
Height- 29 1/4 inches
His head measured either 18 or 18.5, can't remember.

This is so funny to me because Wyatt is now BIGGER than what Walker was at his 1 year wellbaby. Granted, Walker is a small kid, was a small baby, but still.....Wyatt is just shy of 9 months. I know he's not a huge baby but he seems that way compared to how his big brother was as a baby.

The Whole Tooth and nothing but the Tooth!
Wyatt's first tooth has finally broken thru!!! Walker's first permanant tooth is coming in now.

Oh, my! My boys are growing much too fast......
I'll post some tooth pics when time allows.....probably next week.
Gotta get to work while I can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment