Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Photo Catch-up & Upcoming Events

Since Wyatt and I were sick last week, I didn't take the time to post pics from the weekend prior.
On Saturday, September 5th we attended Hayden's birthday party. They had it at Coolidge Park. I love this place! I always get great pics of the kids there....but this time I got a bonus of getting some great pics of my mom.

Before moving on to the pics, I want to tell you that I will be going white water rafting on Saturday, September 19th. Yes, you read correctly....me, white water rafting. I know, I know. I think it's going to be a lot of fun. I'm nervous, but excited at the same time. I will be a chaperon for my sisters ROTC day trip to Ocoee. While I'm doing that, Randy and Walker will be at the airport for Walker's first boyscout field trip where they will get to go behind the scenes at the Chattanooga Municipal Airport. Wyatt will spending some time with Nana while all this is going on. :)
Fundraisers:
Yep, it's that time of year, folks. We've already had our annual coupon book sale, now it's time for wrapping paper! If you'd like to order, please let me know. You can also shop online at http://www.sallyfoster.com/ and our school code is 745468. If you make a purchase online the merchandise will be mailed directly to you. The sale ends October 2nd.
And, to top off our fundraising mode, it's Boy Scouts Popcorn Time!! Walker is now officially a Tiger Cub Scout. If you would like to order popcorn please let me know. We will be at the Lowe's in Ft. Oglethorpe on 10/2 & 10/3.

Here are the pics from Hayden's birthday party!





on the way home.....


No comments:

Post a Comment