Friday, August 21, 2009

An update before I'm flogged! ;)

Just a quick update and some pics.....
Wyatt has officially started daycare. Oh, Monday was such a hard day.....for us both. I'm very happy with the daycare and his teacher is so sweet and loving. I know he's going to love it there.
Wyatt & Ms. Sandra on his first day

Sitting at the table like a big boy!


Walker went to the ENT. He has to have tubes put in and possibly have his adnoids removed. Since our deductible hasn't been met (none of it) and we have to pay in advance, we'll be scheduling that surgery for the end of September-ish.

Walker at the ENT office...checking out the intruments while snacking on an animal cracker

He didn't want me to take his picture...



1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how Wyatt is growing! Such a handsome boy. I'm sorry to hear about Walker's upcoming surgery. I know how it feels to watch your baby carted off with out you. I am such a control freak, I can't stand the thought of not being there. But, in all reality, I'd probably freak out seeing my baby go through that. But kids are so strong. They bounce back better than we do. And, I think they handle things better too. Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete