Saturday, August 15, 2009

More firsts for the month of August....

8/13/09
Walker lost his first tooth! Details? Yes, I know you want to know....it happened at school. Miss Gigi helped him get the little dangler out....been ready to come out for days, but he was too scared to pull it. Don't know how she talked him in to it. In a way I was sad that Randy or I didn't get to be there when it happened, but what's done is done.

Pics? Fo shizzel.....
Home from school

The next morning after a visit from the tooth fairy

On Monday, 8/17, Wyatt will begin going to daycare. I'm so, so sad about this; but it's necessary. That is until we win the lotto....but you have to play that to win, so that is doubtful. ;)
Wyatt is all over the place these days. He is crawling and pulling himself up at the coffee table.


Why must my babies continue growing up like this? It's just not fair! They'll both be off to college before I know it....then what will Randy and I do? Sleep maybe? Hmmmmm, not a bad thing I guess.

1 comment:

  1. great pictures. I wanna let G run around naked but i'm scared. lol.

    ReplyDelete