Friday, March 12, 2010

Where to begin?

So, I've been MIA on my blog since just after Wyatt's birthday. Sorry. And please note that I have been properly scolded by my mother for this transgression. :p

Quick review of the life and times of the Douglas'.
Dec-Christmas was great fun. Great times with friends and family!
SNOW
Jan-difficult start to the new year. Nephew Anthony became very ill and passed away on Jan 22nd at the age of 26. We buried him 1 week before his 27th birthday.
Wyatt is getting steady on his feet!
SNOW

Feb-Wyatt's first overnight visit with Nana (my mom). Both boys spent the night away so Randy and I could enjoy a date night for Valentine's weekend. It was wonderful.
We also signed Walker up for baseball.
Wyatt is all over the place walking now!
SNOW

March-More SNOW!!!! The evil white stuff fell from the sky on March 2, 2010! I think it was finally our last snow of the winter
Baseball practice has started. But, the first tournament has been rained out.
Walker will be having ear surgery on April 6th.
Wyatt can't be stopped! Running here and there and everywhere!

Misc Pics

Magic Reindeer food on Christmas Eve
Christmas Morning with the boys!






A visit with our good friends, The Amarals. We miss them so much since we've moved!


Getting so big!

Visit to my dad's the day after Christmas. Such a rare treat for us all to be under 1 roof!

Samantha, Walker and Michael
Snow


Our Valentine Date!


He's making the moves on little girl already!

A cake I baked and decorated for a family friends wedding shower

1 comment:

  1. glad you are back. sorry about your nephew.
    i'm so tired of snow.
    the pictures are great.

    ReplyDelete