Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veteran's Day

Thank a VETERAN today. If not for them, we wouldn't be able to post whatever we wanted on our blogs.

I say a special thank you to my brothers for serving. I myself was in the USAR, but never think of myself as a veteran because it was Reserves and I never served full time, never deployed and even went IRR early. But, my brothers serve as active duty military. My brother, Major George Johnson, has served his country in the US Army for about 12 years. He has been deployed to Bosnia, Turkey, Iraq and Afghanistan. My baby brother is just getting started in the US Air Force. I'm very proud of them both.
I also thank my father-in-law who was in the US Army as well and spent a lot of time in Germany.

1 comment:

  1. well, perry isn't mine, but matt is, and i am proud of both of them; and you, too; you didn't stay in long, but you are one of "them", too! i'm prouf of all three of you!!

    ReplyDelete